Propolis is known for its exceptional antimicrobial activity.
- the treatment of the oral cavity, gums, teeth (gargle and overlaying the plates with propolis);
- damage the stomach lining (gastritis - inside);
- treatment of sinusitis otitis (inflammation of the ear - bury solutions in oil or water);
- treatment of wounds, burns, frostbite - in the form of applications of whole propolis or moistened wipes at the injury site;
- eye injuries and burns - dig in aqueous solution.
Native dry propolis can be chewed a chewing gum for the treatment of diseases of the oral cavity and throat.